The holidays have arrived and alert Starbucks fans are taking advantage of buy-one-get-one-free deals available at their favorite coffeehouse. For every handcrafted holiday beverage you purchase between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. the second one is on the house from today through 12/24.
Eligible beverages include the Chestnut Praline Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte, Holiday Spice Flat White and Teavana Joy Brewed Tea.
“Did someone say free Starbucks?” Joseph Manns of Margate told South Florida Reporter. “I’m into free Starbucks – you’ll find me there every day.”
As always here’s the fine print:
Starbucks Mobile Programs Terms and Conditions
- Cost to Participate
- Although the Starbucks Mobile Program is complementary and requires no purchase or fee for participation, message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan for more details.
- Mobile Coupon Query
- You will receive 1 message per request.
- You can contact us at (800) 782-7282 or at any time, from your mobile phone, send a text message with the word HELP to 66461. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
- Starbucks Mobile programs are compatible with
- AT&T, Boost, Cricket Wireless, MetroPCS, nTelos, Sprint, Suncom, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, and Virgin Mobile. To participate, your phone needs to be text messaging-enabled. We try to make it so everyone can participate but depending on your carrier, plan, and phone we cannot guarantee it will work for you. The Wireless Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Starbucks Mobile program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.
Copyright 2017 SW Florida Reporter